Wednesday, July 21, 2010

and had been the sale's assistant a year

3 years of ERP software development with great knowledge of manufacturing, distribution and QAD products. 3 years experience of Progress and Java development and database management.tn chaussure Work as lead SE and team leader to take the responsibility of designing and coordinating the remote team work with the foreign resources. I studied the International trade and business in 2008, and had been the sale's assistant a year. Now I hope to be the one of the international business person, who can be the basic one at first. Try your best, you can finish you work; while do your best, you can not only finish your work but finished it better.
Profession -- my goal is to be more professional through my continuous learning and Self-experience.I am sure of my learning and working during these years in the multinational can be a basis,chaussures tn it will contribute to me for the job. I have strong ability to master the procedures in international trade and business areastn requin. I have good presentation and communication skills, and alsoChaussure Nike have abilities in contract audit and data analysis. I have some knowlege in Finace area.I am able to work welled hardy shirts under high pressure and time limitation. I could envisage all difficulties and real challenges. To see a world in a grain of sand
not only about survival
to one person you may be the world






No comments:

Post a Comment