Sunday, March 21, 2010

quaitly

5 years international trade experience , especially for US and Euro-market .I am familiar to all merchandise north face jackets
procedures, such as developing new style, fabric and accessories , work out the costing and quotation, control north face jackets
the whole process of sample and bulk , arrange shipping etc.. I have good understanding on customer's comments northface jackets
and provide a good service . good communication with customer ,factory and suppliers.
I have good experience on factory audit and quality inspections.cheap north face jackets
I would like to be a senior merchandiser .cheap north face jackets
I worked as a team leader, I can assist sales manager to orignize customer's visit of factory , quaitlynorthface jackets
inspeciton of bulk and audit of factory.
I am used to work under high pressure, i believe i have capabilities to handle emergencies。

No comments:

Post a Comment