Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Self Assessment

I see myself as a hard-working, very goal oriented and self-motivated person. I like to plan my work in advance so I will have sufficientlacoste polo shirts time to complete my work before the deadline. In doing so, I will have extra time to make any necessary changes to correct or improve my work. Not only I am able to express myself well and I am also a good listener. My four years overseas study has thought me how to work in a team, to be more cooperative and work with people from different countries. 1)Keep in touch with exsiting clients and explore new clients via email, telephone,and some other internet resources. Recommend and sell company's products. Report latest marketing ralph lauren polo shirts
information to marketing department.
2)Attend world famious trade shows and exhibit. Visit foreigh clients aboard. Shows that I have attended like Chicago Houseware Show, Koln Electronic Appliance Show,World Cup Tea and Coffee in Switzerland and domestic fairs like Canton Fair and East China Fair.
3) Be interpreter when guiding clients to visit our factory. Business negotiation with clients,succeed in getting purchase order from clients
4)translate product user's manual, monitor every purchase order to be done. Customer satisfaction investigationMain courses: Entrepreneurship,International Management, Human Resource Management,polo shirts Tourism Management, Organization Behavior,Administrative Management, Marketing, Finance, Marketing Research, Sales Management,Cosumer Behaviour, Marketing Communication,Strategic Marketing etc

No comments:

Post a Comment